Introducing Tasting Australia’s Varietal Days – your chance to tickle your taste buds with a variety of wines thanks to East End Cellars.
Starting on Saturday 14 April in Tasting Australia’s Town Square, the bars will be showcasing the best of the best for varietals such as shiraz, riesling, chardonnay and more.
Each day includes:
- Saturday 14 April: Shiraz and associates featuring Shaw + Smith, Mitolo and more.
- Wednesday 18 April: Riesling and friends featuring Jim Barry, Chaffey Bros and others.
- Thursday 19 April: Grenache and mates featuring d’Arenberg, Turkey Flat and more.
- Friday 20 April: Pinot noir featuring Tomich, Wicks Estate and more.
- Saturday 21 April: Oz varietal days featuring Bird in Hand, Coriole and others.
- Sunday 22 April: Chardonnay and company featuring Wirra Wirra, Hersey and more.
Head to the Tasting Pavilion in Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga between 1:00pm and 4:00pm to get your vino fix.
Tastings cost just $15 and includes a Riedel wine glass to take home.